©2013 Permaculture Research Institute Sunshine Coast – Tom Kendall from the Permaculture Research Institute talks about systems in place for water management at Maungaraeeda and answer related questions.
For people who are aware of the need for change in the world, the Permaculture Research Institute Sunshine Coast is a place of training and education that encourages change to a sustainable, self reliant and abundant lifestyle to benefit self, others and the earth. PRI-SC teaches Permaculture without any spiritual connotations and combines Bill Mollison's and Geoff Lawton's teachings with Tom Kendall's lifelong agricultural and self reliance experience. A holistic approach to training ensures people leave feeling empowered, inspired, energised and excited; ready to take on the world!
A day in the life of Tom Kendall
- Video: Permaculture Edge June 24, 2015
- Video: Volunteer morning cow routine June 19, 2015
- Video: A Permaculture Niche with Tom Kendall June 12, 2015
- Video: Closed Cycle Permaculture Systems with Roman June 2, 2015
- Help get PRI Luganville, Vanuatu off the ground! May 27, 2015