©2013 Permaculture Research Institute Sunshine Coast – Tom Kendall from the Permaculture Research Institute talks about systems in place for water management at Maungaraeeda and answer related questions.
For people who are aware of the need for change in the world, the Permaculture Research Institute Sunshine Coast is an educational facility that encourages change to a sustainable, self reliant and abundant lifestyle to benefit self, others and the earth. PRI-SC teaches Permaculture without any spiritual connotations and combines Bill Mollison's and Geoff Lawton's teachings with Tom Kendall's lifelong agricultural and self reliance experience.
A day in the life of Tom Kendall
- 1st month of the PRI Practical Diploma at PRI Sunshine Coast, Australia May 25, 2015
- Video: Student feedback April 29, 2015
- Chookventure: WARNING not for the vegan or faint of heart April 26, 2015
- Video: The Humanure Bank, Vault 1 April 21, 2015
- Video: BioDigester Wrap Up and Making Thatch April 14, 2015