Permaculture Research Institute Australia has put together a question and answer forum and video, in which experts answer questions put to them by forum members. Find out more here: http://permaculturenews.org/2012/11/28/put-your-questions-to-the-experts-round-1-geoff-lawton/ for round 1 and here: http://permaculturenews.org/2012/12/05/put-your-questions-to-the-experts-round-2-geoff-lawton/ for round 2. Geoff Lawton from PRI Australia will be answering the questions for these rounds. There are links to the forums where you can ask your own questions for round 3!
For people who are aware of the need for change in the world, the Permaculture Research Institute Sunshine Coast is a place of training and education that encourages change to a sustainable, self reliant and abundant lifestyle to benefit self, others and the earth. PRI-SC teaches Permaculture without any spiritual connotations and combines Bill Mollison's and Geoff Lawton's teachings with Tom Kendall's lifelong agricultural and self reliance experience. A holistic approach to training ensures people leave feeling empowered, inspired, energised and excited; ready to take on the world!
A day in the life of Tom Kendall
- Help get PRI Luganville, Vanuatu off the ground! May 27, 2015
- 1st month of the PRI Practical Diploma at PRI Sunshine Coast, Australia May 25, 2015
- Video: Student feedback April 29, 2015
- Chookventure: WARNING not for the vegan or faint of heart April 26, 2015
- Video: The Humanure Bank, Vault 1 April 21, 2015